Dienstag, 15. Dezember 2015

I want to keep this blog anonymous.

Pretty bad first sentence but lol idk what I should write.

I just want to write about me.

Please, don´t  misunderstand me. I'm not narcissistic, selfish or whatever.

There are only moments in my life, and then I don´t want to whip out a book with lined paper to take my pen and record this Moment.

Just because I can say in three years ,, Ah, the book of my childhood. Since all sorts of things of which I can not even begin to want to know something ... Recycle or just throw in the trash? "
Yes, I think that's what I would say.

I read pretty much, and one of my fav´s is Girl Online.
The novel by Zoella.I don´t know whether I  came up with this idea.
It might also be because as Child I wrote about 6 diarys. Noboday was allowed to read it.


Okay, if you arrived here without fall asleep, you're cool


I hope I'm going to blog again soon. .
BYE BYE

your  Bean aka anylessbean XOXO(my diary entries always ended with an XOXO ... why not now?)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen